Enroll as a High School Student
Let’s Get Ready begins with the College Access Program, a 9-week curriculum administered by trained college student Coaches that includes SAT prep, college application guidance, college visits, and more. The program is provided at no cost to high school seniors and juniors with qualifying financial need. Priority goes to students that qualify for free lunch programs.
Programs are offered during the fall, spring and summer and are built upon close partnerships with colleges, high schools and community organizations. Each 9-week program includes:
- Two 3-hour classes per week
- Small classes based on ability level of approximately 5 students per Coach
- 30 hours of intensive SAT preparation
- 2 diagnostic SAT exams
- 15 hours of assistance with college selection, applications and financial aid/scholarships including special sessions with college admissions and financial aid officers
- College visits
- Intensive mentoring support in and out of the classroom
New enrollment period coming soon. Click below to let us know you’re interested.
**THIS IS NOT AN APPLICATION.**