This Website may collect your personal information in through a number of methods including but not limited to:
- Donation forms onsite or through a third party donation site linked from the site
- An e-mail sign-up for newsletters or other purposes
- Enrollment for program participants, volunteers, supporters, or collaborators
- A survey or discussion
Personal information may be used for the following purposes:
- To fulfill, answer, or satisfy requests that you have made
- To add to volunteer or program enrollment databases where applicable
- To provide you with information about Let’s Get Ready, its activities, and relevant topics
- To provide you with alerts regarding your relationship to Let’s Get Ready or the Website
- To verify financial information in the case of donations or transactions
- To facilitate your participation in interactive Website features
- For any other purpose as described when the information is collected
- For any other purpose with your consent
Communications such as e-mail newsletters will provide you with the opportunity to opt out of any further communication. You may also opt out of any communications by contacting us at email@example.com.
It is not our practice to sell the personal information provided to this website. However, personal Information may be shared under the following circumstances:
- Coordinating Let’s Get Ready activities within different divisions of the organization
- Coordinating activities between Let’s Get Ready and our affiliates or subsidiaries
- Verifying transactions or donations with your knowledge and express consent
- Fulfilling, answering, or satisfying requests that you have made
- Coordinating efforts with service providers used by Let’s Get Ready
- In compliance with legal processes or court orders, including government or regulatory procedures
- To enforce our Terms of Services
- If it is found that disclosure is necessary to protect the safety, rights, or property of Let’s Get Ready, its participants, our donors or others
- We may share student information with colleges interested in recruiting them, sharing information about college life at their institution, or other information of interest to the students.
We may disclose aggregated data drawn from personal data collected on this Website, in a manner that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
Personally Non-Identifiable Information
This Website automatically tracks technical information on its visitors that does not identify you personally. Measurement technology used by this Website may measure how/from where you clicked in to the Website, your activity on the site, how many time you visited. The following information is collected for each page visited:
- Precise date and time of visit
- Activity on the site
- Success status of requests for page or item on site
- Completed donations or other transactions
- Completion or success of status of forms on the site
- URL of the page the referred to this Website (if provided)
- Type of browser (if provided) used during the visit
- Internet domain and IP address from which this Website was visited
We may disclose aggregated data drawn from personally non-identifiable data collected on this Website, in a manner that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
The servers of some websites may use a technology called cookies, which are small pieces of information given to visitors’ computers when they access a page. Cookies improve the functionality of the Website and help track activity. Cookies may also be used to serve you digital advertisements on other websites that host advertising by our servers or service providers. By default, cookies are used automatically when you visit this Website. If you do not want cookies used, most browsers will give you the ability to opt out of cookie usage.
Persons Under The Age of 13
In accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, this Website does not knowingly collect the personal information of visitors under the age of 13. It is possible that by fraud, deception, or mistake that we may receive the personal information of persons under 13 years of age. If we are notified of such a case, we will immediately act to obtain parental consent, or otherwise remove the information from all databases and servers. If you would like to notify us of our receipt of personal information of an individual under the age of 13, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have made efforts to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, loss, use, or disclosure. Nonetheless, transmission of information on the internet is never completely secure, thus we cannot guarantee the security of the data that you submit to the Website. Transmission of personal information is at your own risk, and we are not responsible for intentional circumvention of security or privacy measures featured on this Website.